Emotional Aromatherapy Resources Module link
Compilation of doTERRA resources on emotional aromatherapy and non-doTERRA resources, including useful books, YouTube links, apps and more, this module will help you understand how essential oils can help support your emotional health.
YouTube: Vanessa Jean - Exploring Emotions with the Home Essentials Kit link YouTube: Cherie Burton and Vanessa Jean - Emotional Aromatherapy May 2016 link
Join Vanessa Jean and Cherie Burton as they talk about essential oils for emotions. Filmed May 2016, these leaders impart their wealth of knowledge.
YouTube: Emotional Support with the doTERRA Dream Kit link
The doTERRA "Dream" convention kit launched at the doTERRA global convention in September 2018 is explored in this video with Vanessa Jean as she dives deep into how the oils can be used for emotional support.
Essential Oils for Unhealthy Habits link
If you are caught in an unhealthy habit, whether that be drinking too much coffee or watching too much Netflix, this PDF can offer some helpful suggestions for using essential oils to kick those habits away.
MEN in DOTERRA
YouTube: Paul Ovens teaches a Men's Class July 2017 link
Paul Ovens, doTERRA Presidential Diamond, takes you through a live teaching of a men's class. The filming of this was impromptu, so you will have to excuse the angle as it was done with an iPhone on the kitchen bench!
YouTube: Paul Ovens - Aromatherapy for Men link
Filmed at a business training event with Presidential Diamond Cherie Burton in May 2016.
YouTube: Getting the Menfolk Involved link
Paul Ovens talks about how to get the menfolk involved in doTERRA.
Filmed 8 October 2016 at the One-day Powerhouse Training event with Kelly King Anderson and Vanessa Jean and Paul Ovens.
YouTube: Paul Ovens on Men in doTERRA link
Paul Ovens talks about his passion - men's health and getting more men into doTERRA.
YouTube: Men's Health for Men - BroTERRA Movember Edition link doTERRA Empowered Life Series: Guys Month link YouTube: Paul Ovens - My Must Have doTERRA Products link Blends for Men on Food Alchemy website link doTERRA for Men - doTERRA Leadership Retreat 2020 link
- Burke Rigby—Creating the Life of Your Dreams, Presidential Diamond, US Founder
- Dr. Andrew Gough D.O.—Optimal Health & Performance for Men, Blue Diamond
- Tim Hightower—Food, Fitness Focus: Creating a Wellness Routine for Success, Performance Advocate – Former NFL Running Back
- Seth Risenmay & Rod Richardson—Create Financial Freedom, Blue Diamonds
- Todd Hart—Cast a Vision Others Will Follow, Diamond
- Boyd Truman—Rise Up, Double Presidential Diamond, US Founder
YouTube: Vanessa Jean on Women's Monthly Cycle Support link YouTube: Vanessa Jean on the Art of Blending, Manifestation and Self Love link YouTube: Vanessa Jean on Self Love link YouTube: Tanya Maidment and Vanessa Jean - Skin, Hair and Personal Care link doTERRA Empowered Life Series: Personal Care link doTERRA Empowered Life Series: Pregnancy Tips link doTERRA Empowered Life Series: Daily Lifestyle Habits link doTERRA Empowered Life Series: Live an Active Lifestyle link doTERRA Empowered Life Series: Daily Wellness link doTERRA Empowered Life Series: Fitness and Weight Management link doTERRA Empowered Life Series: Mothers and Babies link doTERRA Empowered Life Series: Love Your Skin link doTERRA Empowered Life Series: Cellular Vitality and Energy link
doTERRA Co-Impact Sourcing link doTERRA Global Botanical Network Sourcing Map link Source to You website link doTERRA YouTube Co-Impact Sourcing Playlist link
Pets and Animals
Compilation Resource document on Essential Oils for Animals and Pets PDF link
Ever wonder how many drops make up a 5ml, 15ml, 30ml bottle of essential oil? Or how many drops are in the Beadlets or Softgels? This graphic explains it all.
AU and USA Essential Oil Price and Figures Chart link
Thanks to Joanna Rusling for this document which explains the price per drop.
Blends and their Compositions link
Ever wonder what oil is in what doTERRA blend. This PDF, designed by Joanna Rusling, will itemise the oils in each blend.
Graphic & Computer Support
We highly recommend Canva. The free version is excellent. However, as a heavy user of Canva, we recommend the paid version for the many additional features. The design school also has lots of small tutorials to help you understand design concepts: Tutorials
Canva also has many design tutorial videos on its YouTube channel.
While Canva has undergone many upgrades in the last few years, this old tutorial may still be of benefit for you. Canva Advanced Tips Webinar
- Learn how to enhance your graphics by applying contract with shapes and filters
- Learn how to use shapes to contain your text and applying topographic styles in order of importance
- Create cover overlays with shapes and learn how to align and contain your text
Eye Dropper tool for Canva (SUPER USEFUL!) - a Chrome extension.
CONVERTING PDF TO PNG
doTERRA provide much of their material as PDFs. To post as a picture you need to convert the pdf to a picture file format such as .jpg or .png.
We recommend using the following program: PDF 2 PNG.
TRANSFERRING LARGE FILES
We recommend WeTransfer. Send files up to 2GB at a time for free.
DOWNLOADING A FACEBOOK VIDEO (currently not working in the new Facebook format)
Taking a video that has been uploaded to Facebook and downloading the video file (.mp4) so you can upload or share elsewhere. This can be done for ANY video, not just something you uploaded.
- Go to the video you want to download and start playing it
- Right mouse click to bring up "Show Video URL"
- Copy that URL
- On a NEW tab in your browser, paste that URL. It will have https://www.(etc) or http://www.(etc)
- CHANGE the www to mbasic (so it will be https://mbasic.(etc) and hit enter
- Click the PLAY button on this video (it takes you to a black screen with the video in the centre)
- There are three little dots on the bottom right hand of the video screen (these are the "more" buttons), and then select DOWNLOAD. The .mp4 file will download to where you generally receive downloads (in my computer it is the "Downloads" section of my hard drive).
- RENAME the video into something meaningful, now you can share via Dropbox, or upload elsewhere
FOOD ALCHEMY WEBSITE
Please feel free to use the blends and food graphics on the Food Alchemy website and share with your team. This website is a resource for you!
CONVERTING VIDEO FORMATS
Free open source video transcoder. E.g. take your .mov files from iPhone and convert to .mp4.
Snagit - screen capture for both photos and video (paid program)
VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE
I'm unsure of the owner of this Dropbox but found this link being shared in another group, so, with much gratitude, I share this Dropbox link of transparent images. doTERRA DIGITAL MARKETING KIT Link
CREATING TRANSPARENT IMAGES
Try Online Image Editor (recommended by a cross-team member, who adds "It needs to have a clear outline though but with a bit of fiddling you can normally remove all the background.")
Try this program called "Remove Background" Link
Useful Apps for your Smart Phone
Create Shortcuts for:
- Your own, or your upline's website home page
- This Resources page
- Your Team App page
- Food Alchemy website (for hundreds of blends and food inspiration)
Getting video files off an iPhone (small or large) can be problematic through iTunes or even just connecting your phone to your computer. This program is BRILLIANT.
- Download on your iPhone FIRST.
- Then install the software http://simpletransfer.app/desktop to your computer.
Through WiFi, the computer sees the files on your iPhone and transfers them over to your computer. Super simple!
There is a Pro version, with more features and allows for more downloads.